Please visit www.lertraveldiary.com for the latest blog post

Breakfast @PH Pastry, Jalan Utara, KL

Leave a Comment
16 June 2012
BF bought this groupun. I really like this since I am a heavy breakfast eater. Overall I like the environment of this shop. The interior design of this shop was great. It was clean and simple.

hand wash basin
Small garden at the back. I like this simple garden
Parking Lot



out door space
rows of breads selling at the entrance of the shop
 Latte
 Breakfast Platter RM18.90
Compare to Cameron Highland, The smoke house breakfast............ I still prefer the smoke house breakfast ^^
 Mocha RM10.60
 Affogatto RM7.90
Spanish Fritata RM14.90
Comments: a bit salty...... more like egg pancake
54, Jalan Utara, Off Jalan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2141-2208

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ler Travel Diary. Powered by Blogger.

DMCA