Please visit www.lertraveldiary.com for the latest blog post

Why Maybank should give me tickets to Legoland

Leave a Comment

Disney Land Theme Park is every kid  dream. That was my dream when I  was a kid. I grow up watching Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy. The beautiful Disney land castle always enchanted me. I will imagine myself playing with Mickey Mouse or other Disney Princess in the elegant castle.

Therefore, I learnt to save up my money in Maybank Yippie Saving Account when I was a child. 

    As I grow up, I witness the harness of reality. The money I saved was not enough. Disney Land Theme Park only existed in United State, Europe, Japan and Hong Kong. To visit Disney Land Theme Park, one need to prepare transportation fair, accommodation fare, theme park fee and food expenses. The kid dream grew further away from me


   There always sunshine after the rain. Legoland is here, Malaysia. The first Legoland in Asia and first international Park in Malaysia. 

This is the time to show "Malaysia Boleh" play spirit.

 I get the chance to fight dragon in the Lego Kingdom. See the miniature seven wonders of the world in Miniland. Not to forget our proud landmark, Petronas Twin Tower. Enjoy water splashing fun in the Land of Adventure. Let your ideas get creative and run wild at Imagination and Lego City. Courage and bravery test at Lego Technic. What else should we ask for to fulfill our inner kid's dream?


That is why Maybank should give me tickets to Legoland ^0^ Please... please... please



For more information about the Maybank - Legoland Bloggers Contest,

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ler Travel Diary. Powered by Blogger.

DMCA