Please visit www.lertraveldiary.com for the latest blog post

Year End Dinner @Sek Yuen Restaurant, Jalan Pudu

Leave a Comment
1 February 2013
 Federal Day is a very happy rest day for those work in Kuala Lumpur. It is also the last day for me stay in Kuala Lumpur. We choose Restaurant Sek Yuen as my farewell dinner place. I really like the authentic chinese food. the smell of burning wood under stove really remind me of my grand parent house.
 Sweet Sour Pork
This dish is very crispy. The sour is very good too.
 Eight Treasure Vegetable
The first dish to finish off. Friends and I can't help praising this dish. This is the best eight treasure fried vegetable i ever eat.
Dishes we ordered

Thank you Kuala Lumpur. I learnt quite a lot from this buzzing metropolitan city. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ler Travel Diary. Powered by Blogger.

DMCA