Please visit www.lertraveldiary.com for the latest blog post

Moon Light Cake House, Johor Bahru - Dessert Edition

Leave a Comment
Finally, dessert time. You can find the previous post at "Main Dish Edition" or "Drinks Edition"

ALERT!! This post contains high sugar levels.  However, as a dessert lover, I can always eat up another piece using my second tummy.  So let start with some Mille crepe.

 Peach Mille Crepe RM9.90
My favourite dessert. Frankly speaking, mille crepe is not even cake. I just love the layers of thin pancakes sandwiches between the vanilla fresh cream. This mille crepe is better as it has slices of peaces in it.

The slices of peach added extra texture to the dessert. This dessert captured my heart instantly.

Rainbow Cheese Cake RM12.90
The creamy cheese cake is presented in seven colours. As the cake house is very health conscious, they use minimum colour. They also try to use natural colour essence in their cake. Their cake is very suitable for kids too. Kid like me >.<

Assorted Fruit Tart
A lovely tarts to share among friend and family members. Not need to cut as it can just be pick up by 2 fingers.

Brownie Cheese RM9.90

A beautiful rose on top of the cake. Is that a flower for me? But I eat it up in the end.

Red Velvet Cake RM12.90
Layers of red velvet cake sandwiched by cheese cream


I like the idea of recycling the cake crumb. But why is it named red velvet. The chef explained that the color is extracted from insect. O.O Since the red color is quite similar to red velvet cloth, thus it is named red velvet cake. Luckily it is noted named as "bloody red cake" or some name that disturb my imagination.

Image Credit: AWalkWithAud

The man behind these pastries is Chef Edward. Forgive for my playfulness. I can't help asking "Where is Bella?"
Too much Twilight movies confused me with reality.
Thanks to him, I understand the story behind red velvet cake.

After this wonderful meal, I went hiking the next day. Stay tune for my hiking trip in Sungai Lembing with some hot guys. May be someone like Jacob. #shy

PS: The author seriously read too much romance novels.

Ler's Reviews:
Halal?:No Pork, No Lard, Halal certificate is in the process
Service: 4/5
Delicious: 4/5
Parking: 2/5 
(Parking lots is depend on luck)

Photo Credit: Moonlight Cake House

Moonlight Cake House ,Taman Sutera Utama (HQ)
77, Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/3,
Taman Sutera Utama,
81300 Skudai,
Johor
Tel : 07-558 3322 

Operating Day: Monday to Sunday
Operating Hour: 11:00am - 11:00pm




0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ler Travel Diary. Powered by Blogger.

DMCA