Please visit www.lertraveldiary.com for the latest blog post

Cheezy Murtabak, a Quick Tea Break for All

Leave a Comment
15 March 2015

On December 2014, one of the famous TV host came to Johor Bahru to try some good food. The media effect was viral. Murtabak Cheese became a sought after dishes in Malaysia.

I am from other states. Where can I enjoy this dishes?
Do you think I can "Bungkus" (take away) the murtabak cheese to Singapore?
Is there frozen murtabank cheese available?

Murtabak Cheese Supreme Chicken RM13++

A great news to all Murtabak lovers. There is a Murtabak Cheese delivery service in town. Thanks to Ms. Iris, she delivered the cheezy murtabak frozen package to my area. The delivery service save my time for queuing under the hot sun.

With 3 simple cooking steps, the cheexy murtabak is ready to be served.

Although LerLer is an adult, LerLer still like to tear the cheese. I just love to see how long the cheese will be tear. Not to mention, every bite of this murtabak is full of well-marinated chicken mince.

Ler's Reviews:
Halal? : HALAL
Service: 7/10
Delicious: 8/10



Cheezy Murtabak
Tel:
Delivery Fee: According to area

Follow me at Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google+

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ler Travel Diary. Powered by Blogger.

DMCA