Please visit www.lertraveldiary.com for the latest blog post

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides~ midvalley

Leave a Comment
01 June 2011

We plan to have meal at Yogitree. On the way, there is pirate of Caribbean exhibition. Next I was shocked to see eh the door at the boat open. 2 demons jump out and a mermaid hopping around the boat just to get to the stage. heheh ^.^ pirate dance. We quickly run to the front stage




aaahhhh Captain Jack. I scream so loud that the guy in front of me jump up. sorry folk i did not mean but
aaahhh
captain jack captain jack captain jack. 
so cool to see some one cosplay captain jack
angelica and captain jack ^0^
~.~ as a photographer, i failed. I forget to charge my battery. so that all my photos. even no photos for my yogitree meal

Try to go midvalley and experience this fantastic show 
I love it

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ler Travel Diary. Powered by Blogger.

DMCA