Please visit www.lertraveldiary.com for the latest blog post

Days In UNIMAS -Help 逛逛UNIMAS。 帮助篇

Leave a Comment
Disclaim: This post was written as my past experience in UNIMAS. 

In UNIMAS, there are lots of people will help you. When I first get UNIMAS offer letter, I was confused. SARAWAK is an unknown area for me. I have no relative or friends to help me there. Luckily, they are some society will help us. 

where to find UNIMAS

FCSIT senior
soo fong is my friend who still study in UNIMAS for her master course.
She is a great friend. She can update you all kinds of UNIMAS info
Christian

UNIMAS Chinese Society

If you are going to study in UNIMAS, you need help do not hesitate to ask ^^


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ler Travel Diary. Powered by Blogger.

DMCA