Please visit www.lertraveldiary.com for the latest blog post

Kage Sushi,影寿司 @Lian Hoe Plaza, Johor Bahru

Leave a Comment
3 October 2013


I am very happy to be able to meet my old friend, ES. We supposed to meet last week. However, my bad. I do assignment until i forget our date. Poor ES been waiting for me like a pumpkin. I am so sorry for my forgetfulness. Today, we decided to have some catch up at Japanese restaurant.  I just can't stop my craving for Japanese food.

Kage Sushi do provide buffet too. It is RM63 ++ per person. We opt for ala carte as we are small eaters. Thank you ES for buying me this dinner. Hope to bring ES to Tampoi "Sha hu" (boiled fish) one day.

Salmon Sushi 

 Appetizer: Guava slide marinated with mandarin orange skin
The guava they really slide it thin. I like it

 Salmon Sashimi
I am having fun when picking the pieces. The ice keep turning around in the plate. ES need to help me to stabilise the ice only i can take the salmon sashimi

Fried Salmon Skin Caterpilla Roll
The photo shot is terrible. I am hungry. I just want to eat

Japanese Fried Chicken
Until this dish, I realise that we order too much food for 2 ladies. This dish I should eat it hot. It is very crunchy and not oily when eat it hot.

Cold Soba


Salmon sushi with fruits and eggs.
It is so cute. However, I not used to sour kiwi and sweet mangoes with sushi.

TOTAL: RM115.00

Non-Halal
Lian Hoe Plaza, 
Taman Sentosa,
Johor Bahru, Johor
07-3315427

My Reviews:
Service: 4/5
Delicious: 3.5/5
Parking: 4/5 (quite easy to find)

PS: All the dish name i can not remember.Most of it i create for it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ler Travel Diary. Powered by Blogger.

DMCA