Please visit www.lertraveldiary.com for the latest blog post

Viewing KLCC from different angle

Leave a Comment
6 July 2011
Wednesday


Why go on wednesday?
OOh is easy to asnwer that, because wednesday is ladies night. that mean ladies will get free drinks ^^. hmm that may be sound a bit like a dude who want to save money...... who care I just want to let my hair down, listen to good music, have a good seat to view KLCC or petronas twin tower from different angle...........

 Skybar. is interesting with a swimming pool in the middle
 petronas twin tower
 KL night view




Skybar a perfect location to view Petronas Twin tower. I tried to grab the sofa seats near the window. So my friends and I get to enjoy the view while drinking. sadly all the good seats been taken.....

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ler Travel Diary. Powered by Blogger.

DMCA