Please visit www.lertraveldiary.com for the latest blog post

Unforgetable Birthday *Food Foundry*

Leave a Comment
the story continue
erhmm erhmm

since by we only ate a slice of the cake, he brought me out for lunch before my dad arrive at kl.
where are we going
taman paramount lrt
???? hmm why

reason is we are visit food foundry. It was well written by flogger on the mile crepe and some western food
vanilla mile crepe. we can see clearly layers and layers of crepe. Vanila mile crepe not really to my taste bud. Is a bit too sweet. as I eat more the cream taste like papa beard cream puff vanila cream
strawberry mile crepe. This I really like it. The strawberry jam is delicious.
nasi lemak ayam rendang. erm the ayam is a bit small portion. the taste just normal... not really recommand
bf really is big fan for nasi lemak and spicy food. hahaha that why my blog have more spicy food to write about
cake display at food foundry I do not take the interior of the shop wince lots of flogger or blogger done so. I would like to try other cakes too. We reach the shop is like around tea break time. lots of people came for the dessert.
grilled vegetable sandwich. a good choice for vegetarian
i like the combination of the vegetable but the paste is a bit too salty. hmm may be i prefer more bland food

Food foundry
BG-8, Happy Mansion,
Jalan 17/13,
46400 Petaling Jaya
03 7955 3885
www.foodfoundry.us

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ler Travel Diary. Powered by Blogger.

DMCA