Please visit www.lertraveldiary.com for the latest blog post

gCafe @ Taman Mount Austin, Johor Bahru

Leave a Comment
12 April 2014

A great day to hang out with the girls. But I am always the earliest one. Hahaha What to do I am a morning bird. There is ample car parks when I reach in the afternoon. I take my own sweet time to park car. That is one of the advantages of early bird.


A beautiful wall painting of the world with bear.


 Nice Couches to chill out with friends and family members

The great thing to hang out with girl is sharing of food. I can try different dishes at the same time. However, the WIFI services is not very stable. A small disadvantage for us. 

Basil Pesto Spaghetti RM9.90
I am on vegetarian diet. Luckily, gCafe do serve some vegetarian food. I ordered Basil Pesto Spaghetti.(If not mistaken.) It is quite bland. It is served with cheese powder. Some girl prefer more cheese will add more cheese powder. I prefer the nice and fragrant basil leaves smell.

Chicken Bolognese Spegetti RM9.90
Edlyn ordered this. Her comment is good. 


Mini Burger (2 beef burgers and 1 chicken burgers)
I lost the receipt, can't remember. 

A very filling dish for ladies. The beef patty is quite juicy


Almond Indulge RM9.90
I like it as it is not too sweet

Ler's Reviews:
No Pork, No Lard, No Halal Cert
Delicious: 3 / 5
Service: 4 / 5



Operating Hours:
Monday to Sunday
 12.00 noon to 12.00am 

Ample of FREE Parking on weekend



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ler Travel Diary. Powered by Blogger.

DMCA