Please visit www.lertraveldiary.com for the latest blog post

Parsia Iranian Restaurant @ Taman Universiti, Skudai

Leave a Comment
9 May 2014

I had the urge to try something unique.  I decided to drive a bit further to try out some middle east food


Photos of Iran were displayed around the restaurant.

Each table has a vase of fresh flowers

Fried Fish Fillet with Vegetable Rice RM12.90

Free Mutton Soup
The waiter saw my rice a bit dry. He offered me a bowl of soup. The soup is full with lamb smell. Suitable for people who like lamb.

Salsa sauce
Very refreshing taste. Fresh tomato puree, lime, a bit chili,onion and  garlic.
I love it very much. It was a prefect combination with fired fish.

Squeeze some lime over the golden brown fried fish fillet. I found the fish fillet a bit too salty for me.
Fish fillet need to eat with salsa sauce. The taste will be just nice.


Rice with dill rice. Dill is a common herb for Middle east countries. This was my first time trying this herb. The first mouthful, the smell was too strong for me. As I continued to eat, I was find with the unique smell.


Ler's Reviews:
Halal?: Halal Certified  
Service: 3/5
Delicious: 3/5
Parking: 4/5 

( Ample of parking lots during day time)
63, Jalan Pendidikan 4,
Taman Universiti
81300 Johor Bahru,
 Johor 
Operating Day: Monday to Sunday
Operating Hours: 11am to 11pm
Tel: 012- 709 7706



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ler Travel Diary. Powered by Blogger.

DMCA