Please visit www.lertraveldiary.com for the latest blog post

Big Bowl Ice 大碗公冰城 @ Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru

Leave a Comment
20 June 2014

Second stop of the day. Dessert time. My childhood dancer friend introduced us this nice dessert shop. It was open by a Taiwan lady. The lady is very polite and generous to entertain us. We order 3 different favors for sharing

Mango Snow Ice
I love the fresh big chunk of mango. I like this dessert the most.

Mocha Snow Ice with fruits.
I don't find the mocha snow ice go well with the tropical fruits. I still prefer mocha snow ice with red bean sauce.

Chocolate Snow Ice with fruits
It is very chilling dessert. In my opinion, the guava do not go well with the chocolate ice cream. Banana and chocolate ice cream is the perfect combination.

Ler's Reviews:
Halal?: Halal
Service: 8/10
Delicious: 7/10
Parking: 8/10
(Ample of parking lots)
 


Big Bowl Ice  大碗公冰城
No.28, Jalan Abiad 1,
Taman Pelangi,
80400 Johor Bahru,
Johor, Malaysia
Operating Day: Monday to Sunday
Operating Hour: 11:00am - 11:00pm
GPS: 1.483589,103.7669298
Website: -


Follow me at Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google+

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ler Travel Diary. Powered by Blogger.

DMCA