Please visit www.lertraveldiary.com for the latest blog post

Fruitti SPA with Cres Wellness @ Taman Mount Austin, Johor Bahru

Leave a Comment
28 September 2014

Once in a while, lady should spend some time to pamper herself too. Eryn, Kim and I were invited to Cres Wellness to relax ourselves. I was given princess type service, Fruitti SPA.


I was instructed to wear a clean white robe before massage.  The bed has warming function. The massage therapist will tune the temperature around 38 degree Celcius. Some customer may request for higher temperature. I prefer the temperature around 38 to 40 degree Celsius.

Full body massage scene is not suitable for blog posting. I will explain it in word.


The massage therapist will start the massage from legs to the upper torso. Relaxing aromatic oil was applied during the massage. Next, rose petal bath salt and yogurt mask are mixed together for body scrub.

When the yogurt mask is applied on my body, I feel like a plate was washing up in warm water. All the dirt is scrubbed away. Then, my whole body was covered with yogurt mask.  (Yes, whole body.  *shy). Massage therapist wrapped me in the hot blanket to relax my muscle. At this point, I imagine myself as hot dog bread. Yogurt mask has moisturizing and prevents hydration qualities. The wrapping process took around 10 to 15 minutes (Yes, hot dog bread is cooked too)



My favorite session is here, bath time. The luxury of soaking in a tub full with bubble is my small dream. The room is lit up with several small candles. It is very romantic. The first moment I step in,  lemon grass and orange fragrant capture my nostril. I feel like a princess this time. This reminds me of Princess Neverland. HAHAHA this moment, I transformed into Princess LerLer.  (I admit that I like to imagine)


Hungry? Don’t worry. Hot drink and biscuit were served.  I get very hungry after playing with all the bubble. ^^

I took my own sweet time to bath. After 30 minutes, I reluctantly left the bubble tub to get changes. A small bowl of lotion was placed in the spa room. I applied the lotion. This is to keep my skin moisture. 
I felt relieved and alive again.  NO lighting adjustment in the above photo. #SOOC


I got to enjoy a cup of hot tea after the SPA process. I bought my mum a facial treatment package. Stay Tune for my mum’s transformation.

Wish to enjoy Fruitti SPA or get RM20 Cellnique Voucher? Check it out HERE 

Cres Wellness
Block E-01-05, E-01-06, 
Tebrau City Residences, 
Jalan Harmonium 24/2, 
Taman Desa Tebrau,
81100 Johor Bahru,
Johor

Operating Day:  Monday to Sunday
Operating Hours: 10:00am - 8:00pm

Google GPS: 1.5515835,103.7953798




Follow me at Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google+

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ler Travel Diary. Powered by Blogger.

DMCA