Please visit www.lertraveldiary.com for the latest blog post

Ladies Outing Day with Uber

Leave a Comment
28 September 2014

Ladies have dreamed too. Like the ‘Royals’ lyric, I imagine myself as Queen LerLer. I don’t need to rule others. I just need the power to rule my life.


And we'll never be royals (royals).
It don't run in our blood,
That kind of luxe just ain't for us.
We crave a different kind of buzz.
Let me be your ruler (ruler),
You can call me queen Bee
And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule.
Let me live that fantasy.
Extracted from Royals - Lorde


 In this hectic city, I dream to be a rich "Tai Tai"/Lady Boss. My driver will fetch me everywhere I want. I don’t need to worry about finding a parking lot or parking fee. The most important factor is safety.

Uber service fulfilled my requirement. However, Uber Malaysia is clearing some doubts with Ministry of Transportation. When the situation is better, I will share my wonderful experience.


Ladies Outing Day Itinerary

12:00pm  Pick up by Uber
01:00pm  Reach City Square
01:15pm  Visit 100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo
02:00pm  Chill out at Doi Chaang Coffee Cafe
02:00pm  Pick up by Uber
03:30pm  Late Lunch at Lemon Tree Restaurant, Taman Melodies
05:00pm  Pick up by Uber
06:00pm   Fruitti Spa at Cres Wellness, Taman Mount Austin
08:00pm   Pick up by Uber back home

Thanks to Kim's invitation, we got the chance to visit 100  Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo. There are many Doraemon models there.  Have you ever wonder?

  • Why Doraemon does not have ears?
  • Why Doraemon is blue color while his sister is yellow colour?
  • How do Nobita look like in the adulthood?
  • Have you seen Nobita room before?
  • Are you Doraemon fan?
Answers for the questions above can be found in the expo.

Sandwich club  from Lemon Tree Restaurant. Girls just chat for hours in this cosy restaurant. That is why I choose sandwich. Sandwich can still taste good when it get chill. 

To end the day, we relaxed ourselves at Cres Wellness.
How is the experience of SPA? Read : http://goo.gl/ZNd5nm

To conclude, ladies need to pamper ourselves too. 6 working days, house chores, bills to pay are hectic tasks indeed. Please spend some time with your love one and yourselves. Relationship need maintenance. Not to forget, rest is for longer journey. Once recharge, we can walk toward our dream again

For more images, you can view it HERE





Follow me at Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google+

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ler Travel Diary. Powered by Blogger.

DMCA